It is critical to set up "dollar handles" charity page, these will tell donors what projects they will be supporting with their donation. Get creative with them and incorporate impact stories which we all know donors love.
The dollar handles act as your advertisements, and are shared across not only the GoodCompany platform but also the corporate partner's payroll-giving platforms.
See example below:
- Without them, your charity won’t be shown when donors filter by ‘cause’ or ‘$‘ and this could mean thousands of lost donation opportunities.
- With them, you can raise funds organically on the platform; giving your charity a voice 24/7.
Creating Dollar Handles
- We have two target audiences you need to consider
- We recommend a minimum of 8 gifts. (jpg/png/gif/bmp, recommended ratio minimum width and height of 600px * 400px, max 6MB)
- Multiple directed gifts, at different price points, can relate to one program but each gift’s title must be unique.
GET EXCITED & BE SURE TO PROMOTE YOUR PAGE.
- Add links to email signatures, e-newsletters, and relevant pages on your website.
- Share your page and individual gifts with your networks using the share functions provided and ask your networks to share for you.
- Use the Appeals we create for you e.g. Christmas Time & Tax Time Appeals. Share these Appeal pages in emails and on your social media platforms, IG Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc...