- What are the HR benefits of launching a giving program including donating, volunteering and fundraising?
- How can interest and participation in the program be maintained?
- What’s the benefit of investing in a unified giving platform like GoodCompany?
- Should my business invest in a staff volunteering program?
- How does GoodCompany handle staff donations and charity disbursements?
- Can we process donations through credit card instead of via payroll deductions?
- Donations- Setting up dollar handles to engage donors
- What does it cost to place a volunteer role on GoodCompany?
- What does it cost to sign up for donations on GoodCompany?
- Why should my charity register for online donations with GoodCompany?
- When and how does my charity receive any money donated via GoodCompany?
- Do we need to provide tax-deductible receipts to donors?
- How do I update or delete my workplace giving basket
- How much of my donation is passed on to the charity I choose?
- Why should I donate on GoodCompany instead of going to the designated charity website?
- How long does it take for the charity to receive my donation?
- What fees do you charge when I donate to a fundraising page, charity or specific project?
- Can I donate goods instead of money?
- Can I apply as a team?
- Why should I volunteer?
- What types of volunteering are there?
- How do I apply for a volunteer opportunity?
- Are there any special requirements for volunteering?
- How much time do I have to commit to the project?