1. Log in to your charity profile, and click on the fundraising link on the left-hand menu.
2. Click “add a fundraising page”
3. Select “create a new fundraising page”
4. Select the type of page you want to create:
a. If you want to create a fundraising page for an activity that you are hosting, and you want people to donate directly to that activity select “only our fundraising page”
b. If you want to create a parent event so that others can host their own fundraising event, with all funds going to the charity, select “allow donors to create sub-fundraising pages”
5. Each fundraising page is made up of 5 components
a. A fundraising page title:
Hint: Make the title compelling and eye-catching enough that it will immediately make people want to donate to support your efforts.
b. A header image:
Hint: To make the best use of the space , the image has to be in landscape format with an aspect ratio of 940px and 270 px and a file size of no greater .5 MB. If you have issues with the size of the image you can resize it using a number of photo editing tools, including online tools.
c. The event date
d. A description:
Hint: Make your description informative – outline what you are fundraising for, why this cause is important to you, some more about the charity you are fundraising for and what great work they do. Talk about what activity that you are completing, and what work are you doing to prepare for this, and other ways that donors can get involved ?
e. Target amount:
Hint: If you are creating an event where donors can create their own fundraising pages they’ll be able to set their own individual fundraising target.
6. When happy with the page, click save. It will now be visible to potential donors. You can copy the link and share it via social media, email or other methods to help attract potential donors.