A Charity Gift Registry works in the same way any other gift registry works, however, instead of selecting a toaster or vase, you select which charity or charities will benefit from the generosity of your loved ones. Some people set up a registry for their wedding, an anniversary or any celebration where you anticipate people will spend money on ‘stuff’ and you’d rather they help the world instead.
Articles in this section
- How do I update or delete my workplace giving basket
- How much of my donation is passed on to the charity I choose?
- Why should I donate on GoodCompany instead of going to the designated charity website?
- How long does it take for the charity to receive my donation?
- What fees do you charge when I donate to a fundraising page, charity or project?
- Can I donate goods instead of money?
- How can I track how much money I've donated?
- Is there a minimum or maximum donation amount?
- Is my donation anonymous?
- Why should I donate?