It’s critical to set up dollar handles, or directed gifts, that tell donors what projects they will be supporting with their donation. We recommend setting up a number of gifts at a number of different price points to attract different types of people. Please feel free to give us a call on (03) 9595 6700 to discuss how you can improve your profile and attract more donors.
Articles in this section
- Donations- Setting up projects to engage donors
- What does it cost to place a volunteer role on GoodCompany?
- What does it cost to sign up for donations on GoodCompany?
- Why should my charity register for online donations with GoodCompany?
- When and how does my charity receive any money donated via GoodCompany?
- Do we need to provide tax-deductible receipts to donors?
- I don’t have DGR status – can I still join GoodCompany?
- I’ve joined GoodCompany but have not yet received any donations. What can I do about this?
- What is the best practice pricing for Directed Gifts and Projects?
- How do I update my charity summary page?