GoodCompany connects charities with new donors from the community as well as business employees. They can donate via credit card or by setting up a regular workplace giving deduction. Corporate donors often have their donations matched by their employers so you get double the money. In addition to workplace giving, many of our corporate partners run numerous fundraisers throughout the year to support charities. Their staff as well as friends and family members donate, and funds are often matched.
Articles in this section
- Donations- Setting up projects to engage donors
- What does it cost to place a volunteer role on GoodCompany?
- What does it cost to sign up for donations on GoodCompany?
- Why should my charity register for online donations with GoodCompany?
- When and how does my charity receive any money donated via GoodCompany?
- Do we need to provide tax-deductible receipts to donors?
- I don’t have DGR status – can I still join GoodCompany?
- I’ve joined GoodCompany but have not yet received any donations. What can I do about this?
- What is the best practice pricing for Directed Gifts and Projects?
- How do I update my charity summary page?