GoodCompany believes, and studies from across the globe concur, that a successful Workplace Giving program should offer employees choice. The greater the choice of cause and charity, the more likely that business is to achieve its targeted employee participation rates. However, should an organisation wish to select a small number of charities to support, our platform can also support this.
Articles in this section
- What are the HR benefits of launching a giving program including donating, volunteering and fundraising?
- How can interest and participation in the program be maintained?
- What’s the benefit of investing in a unified giving platform like GoodCompany?
- Should my business invest in a staff volunteering program?
- How does GoodCompany handle staff donations and charity disbursements?
- Can we process donations through credit card instead of via payroll deductions?
- Which payroll systems integrate into GoodCompany?
- What is required of my payroll team?
- Can I use GoodCompany to communicate with my teams?
- How much does it cost to create a branded GoodCompany platform for my business?