GoodCompany has a range of tools to measure impact and SROI. When volunteering, we ask charities to place a value on each role so that we can calculate the savings to the charity. In addition to funds raised, when measuring the impact of donations, GoodCompany can provide analysis and quantify the types of gifts given to each charity.
Articles in this section
- What are the HR benefits of launching a giving program including donating, volunteering and fundraising?
- How can interest and participation in the program be maintained?
- What’s the benefit of investing in a unified giving platform like GoodCompany?
- Should my business invest in a staff volunteering program?
- How does GoodCompany handle staff donations and charity disbursements?
- Can we process donations through credit card instead of via payroll deductions?
- Which payroll systems integrate into GoodCompany?
- What is required of my payroll team?
- Can I use GoodCompany to communicate with my teams?
- How much does it cost to create a branded GoodCompany platform for my business?