Skilled volunteering, unlike ‘hands-on’ volunteering, puts the skills and talents of the professional to work for the benefit of the charity. Goodcompany matches volunteer roles across a variety of skill categories including Project Management, HR/Health, Media/PR, General Admin, Event Management, Marketing, Education/Training, Accounting/Finance, Legal/Governance, Strategy/Mentoring/Board, Risk and Web/IT.
Articles in this section
- Can I apply as a team?
- Why should I volunteer?
- What types of volunteering are there?
- How do I apply for a volunteer opportunity?
- Are there any special requirements for volunteering?
- How much time do I have to commit to the project?
- How can I track how much time I've given?
- Do I need to pay to apply for a volunteering role?
- Who can volunteer via GoodCompany?
- This is my first time skilled volunteering, what is it?