Charity Gift Cards / Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue which is displayed on the voucher. If all or part of the amount shown on this voucher has not been redeemed within 12 months of the date of issue, then 50% of amount that has not been redeemed will go to the “default charity” as selected by the donor, with the other 50% of the donation vesting with the Karma Currency Foundation to help us continue our goal of raising funds and attracting volunteers for our charity partners.
Articles in this section
- How do I update or delete my workplace giving basket
- How much of my donation is passed on to the charity I choose?
- Why should I donate on GoodCompany instead of going to the designated charity website?
- How long does it take for the charity to receive my donation?
- What fees do you charge when I donate to a fundraising page, charity or specific project?
- Can I donate goods instead of money?
- How can I track how much money I've donated?
- Is there a minimum or maximum donation amount?
- Is my donation anonymous?
- Why should I donate?