Ready to give your time, talent and treasure?
To get the best result from your membership, we strongly recommend you set up "Dollar Handles"
- Without them, your charity will not be shown when potential donor’s filter by cause or $ and this could mean thousands of lost donation opportunities.
- With them, you are able to raise funds organically on the platform; giving your charity a voice 24/7.
Creating Dollar Handles
There are two target audiences to consider:
- Corporate Workplace Giving where 70%+ of donations are less than $24. Start with price points from $2. The most popular price point for a dollar handle among payroll givers is $2. The idea is you build an army of supporters giving this ongoing.
- Giving at home or Public Donations Price points $30+ are best.
- We recommend a minimum of 6 and maximum of 12 dollar handles. Keep images less than 6mb, sharp, colourful and eye catching to grab your audience’s attention.
- Multiple dollar handles, at different price points, can relate to one charity program but each gift title must be unique eg Help homeless children have breakfast $15; Breakfast for homeless children $34; Brekkie for a homeless child $5