To get the best result from your membership, we strongly recommend you set up "Dollar Handles"
- They help explain the work you do and demonstrate to donors where funds will be utilised.
- Dollar Handles can be added to a donor's credit card or WPG recurring donation request.
- Without them, your charity will not be shown when potential donors filter by cause or $, and this could mean thousands of lost donation opportunities.
- With them, you can raise funds organically on the platform; giving your charity a voice 24/7.
Creating Dollar Handles
1. We have two target audiences you need to consider:
i Corporate Workplace Giving where 70%+ of donations are less than $24. Start with price points from $2.
ii Giving at home or Public Donations Price points $30+ are best.
2. We recommend a minimum of 8 gifts. (jpg/png/gif/bmp, recommended ratio minimum width and height of 600px * 400px, max 6MB)
3. Multiple directed gifts, at different price points, can relate to one program but each gift’s title must be unique.
4. Don't forget to include keywords related to your dollar handle and add them all into the 'TAG' section. Tags will draw attention to your dollar handle when donors are searching keywords related to your cause.